Palm* Photo Prize is an annual submission based exhibition for new generation of photographers. Its aim is to support, elevate and showcase the best of the new wave of image-makers.
The official satellite event to Photo London Fair features submissions from brilliant photographers from across the world with images in a multitude of styles and disciplines.
It’s free to submit and from all of the photographs, 100 entries will be selected by Palm* Studios and printed by our sponsor creativehub for the resulting Palm* Photo Prize exhibition Dates TBC
Exhibited entries will be in the running to win prizes in the following categories:
- Judge’s Panel 1st place
- Judge’s Panel 2nd place
- People’s Choice Award
- People’s Choice Instagram Award
- Alastair McKimm – Editor-in-Chief of i-D
- Karen McQuaid – Senior Curator at The Photographers’ Gallery
- Sarah Allen – Assistant Curator at Tate Modern
- David Campany – writer, curator, artist and teacher
- Jessica Lopez – Photo editor at Polaroid Originals
- Lola Paprocka – founder of Palm* Studios
The Judge’s Panel prizes, Peoples Choice Award and Peoples Choice Instagram Award will be announced online on the 30 of May.